View my résumé:
Significant Career Achievements
- Founded "Triathlon Friday", Metro Broker's biggest public relation event ever! Now in it's 5th year, Triathlon Friday attracts hundreds of participants and raises thousands of dollars for charity each year.
- Created the Western Union Employee Giving website from scratch.
- Redesigned and implemented an entirely new global Intranet for Western Union.
- Launched the revolutionary MetroBrokersOnline.com, one of Colorado's very first map-based real estate search portals.
- Designed the very first online bill payment soution for AT&T Broadband in 2002 enabling millions of customers to pay their bill online.
- Designed the AT&T Broadband "Refer-a-Friend" program.
- Schweb.Schwab.com - 2012-Present - Employed Senior Manager of Intranet User Experience
- EmployeeGiving.WesternUnion.com - 2013 - Employed webmaster for company employee giving portal
- Foundation.WesternUnion.com - 2009-2012 - Employed webmaster for company's charitable website & blog
- Intranet.WesternUnion.com - 2009-2012 - Employed webmaster for company Intranet
- Corporate.WesternUnion.com - 2009-2012 - Employed webmaster for company website
- TriathlonFriday.com - 2009-2013 - Contracted webmaster for triathlon event that I founded
- JoinMetroBrokers.com - 2008 - Contracted manager for real estate agent recruiting website
- MikeSellsFirelight.com - 2008-2011 - Owner & webmaster of a neighborhood real estate blog
- MetroBrokersOnline.com - 2006-2009 - Contracted director for real estate website
- BestHomesInColorado.com - 2005-2011 - Webmaster of a real estate searching website
- Woodman-Brothers.com - 2005-2008 - Contracted webmaster for landscaping company
- Spoilher.net - 2005 - Contracted webmaster for gift shop website and eBay store
- Mincom.com - 2004-2006 - Employed as Internet Marketing Manager for software company
- YoshiFlowers.com - 2003-2012 - Contracted webmaster for a florist business
- MikesClients.com - 2003-Present - Personal projects website
- ATTBroadband.com - 2001-2003 - Employed at AT&T Broadband with strategy focus on the customer care website
- Rhythms.com - 2000-2001 - Employed as webmaster for DSL business
- SanctuaryByTheSea.com - 2000-2004 - Contracted webmaster for a vacation rental property
- JDEdwards.com - 1998-2000 - Employed at JD Edwards working on the Internet and Intranet presence
- ClassicTravel.com - 1997-1998 - Contracted webmaster for a Texas-based travel company
- Guns.com - 1997-1998 - Employed webmaster for industry trade magazine
- Firefighter.com - 1997-1998 - Employed webmaster for industry trade magazine
- Police.com - 1997-1998 - Employed webmaster for industry trade magazine
- Avnet.com - 1996-1997 - Contracted to design the company's first website
- Greekpolis.com - 1996-1999 - Founder of a fantasy baseball for college fraternity members
- Online Marketing: Pay-per-click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Affiliate Programs, Social Media
- Content Management Systems (CMS): Interwoven TeamSite, IBM Web Content Manager, Sharepoint, Moss, Drupal, WordPress, TypePad, Joombla, and more.
- Email Marketing: Constant Contact, MailChimp, CheethaMail, Outlook, Lotus Notes, ACT.
- Vendor, staff, and project management.