View my résumé:
Significant Career Achievements
- Founded "Triathlon Friday", Metro Broker's biggest public relation event ever! Now in it's 5th year, Triathlon Friday attracts hundreds of participants and raises thousands of dollars for charity each year.
- Created the Western Union Employee Giving website from scratch.
- Redesigned and implemented an entirely new global Intranet for Western Union.
- Launched the revolutionary MetroBrokersOnline.com, one of Colorado's very first map-based real estate search portals.
- Designed the very first online bill payment soution for AT&T Broadband in 2002 enabling millions of customers to pay their bill online.
- Designed the AT&T Broadband "Refer-a-Friend" program.
- Online Marketing: Pay-per-click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Affiliate Programs, Social Media
- Content Management Systems (CMS): Interwoven TeamSite, IBM Web Content Manager, Sharepoint, Moss, Drupal, WordPress, TypePad, Joombla, and more.
- Email Marketing: Constant Contact, MailChimp, CheethaMail, Outlook, Lotus Notes, ACT.
- Vendor, staff, and project management.